- Develop and grow ‘New’ sales in both Corporate and Consumer segments
- Actively search for new clients by developing leads through social platforms, cold calling, following up on marketing events, attending networking events and converting leads to sales opportunities
- Grow existing portfolio by cross selling to existing clientele or negotiating for better packages with Insurers to swing renewal of policies to them.
- Comply with Raffles Provident sales process, including regular sales activity and branding standards
- Partake in marketing and client servicing activities to build good relationship with your clientele and also upscale Raffles Provident’s branding
- Work closely with Insurers to negotiate terms and costs
- Achieve sales revenue target
- Always ensure that client’s interests and needs are placed as priority
- Minimum of 2 years’ advisory experience in the General Insurance industry
- Proven sales track record
- Self motivated, results driven, team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly articulate, an effective communicator who uses consultative selling skills
- Possession of General Insurance Certs (ComGI, PGI, BCP) & CMFAS Health Insurance is a bonus
- Singaporeans or Singapore PR
- Banking/Financial Services